Monday, April 21, 2014

Monday: Mailbox/What Am I Reading?

Mailbox Monday is a gathering place for readers to share the books that came into their house last week and explore great book blogs. Mailbox Monday can lead to envy, toppling TBR piles and humongous wish lists. It has finally found a permanent  home at Mailbox Monday with the following new administrators:

Leslie of Under My Apple Tree
Serena of Savvy Verse & Wit
Vicki of I'd Rather Be at the Beach

I did not receive anything in my mailbox.... 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hosted by Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through a World of BooksWe discuss the books that we've read and what we're planning to read for the week. 

I finished reading the following:

64. Never Too Late by Amara Royce (Historical Romance)
63. You, and Only You by Jennifer McNare (Historical Romance)
62. Dreaming of You by Jennifer McNare (Historical Romance)
61. The Scent of Dying Breaths by M. J. Rose (Suspense)


I am in the midst of reading:

A Dangerous Affair by Caro Peacock
ugly to start with by John Michael Cummings
The Elephant Tree by RD Ronald

I posted the following reviews on my blog:


8 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! It looks like you've been busy! Enjoy your week!

bermudaonion said...

You had a great week of reading. I hope this week is just as good!

Serena said...

You are on a reading roll! Congrats. I hope you enjoy the Caro Peacock book

Vicki said...

I've been in a reading slump but started a new book last night that is pulling me out.

Have a great reading week!

Cheryl said...

Looks like you'll still be busy reading, even without some new books in your mailbox. Have a great week!

Hope you'll visit http://www.thebusymomsdaily.com/2014/04/mailbox-monday-april-21.html

Shoshanah said...

I'm supposed to be reading The Collector of Dying Breaths in the next week. Hearing that you enjoyed it gets me excited for it, and hopefully I feel the same. Happy reading!!

Elizabeth said...

Wow...what a week of reading. That is wonderful how many books you read last week.

Going to check out your review of Scent of Butterflies.

ENJOY your reading week.

Elizabeth
Silver's Reviews
My Mailbox Monday

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Have a good week!