Saturday, May 9, 2015

Saturday Snapshot: May 09, 2015 Saree Dates....Continued

#100sareepact

This past week, we had four working days. I draped sarees only on two of these. However, I had made up my number by wearing a saree on Monday to visit a temple. My dad passed away 13 years ago on this day...

First I will post a photo of MOM, who always wears a saree:


May 7, 2015
May 6, 2015
May 4, 2015
Here I am posting pictures of  my colleagues who were inspired by me to be fellow pacters







8 comments:

Indrani said...

Looking so elegant all of you! :)

Sandra Nachlinger said...

So elegant. I love the vibrant colors in your sarees.
My Saturday Snapshot post is HERE.

Susan Lindquist said...

What a beautiful style of dress! You are all so lovely! And the jewelry is so pretty too!

Anonymous said...

I think I love your black and red one best, but they are all so beautiful.

Unknown said...

You all look very pretty!

- Linking over from Saturday Snapshots

Unknown said...

very pretty :)

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

These sarees look both beautiful and comfortable. That's a rare combination.

Thank you for sharing these.

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

So lovely and colorful! Thanks for sharing...and for visiting my blog.