Monday, June 30, 2014

It's Monday!! What Are You Reading?

Hosted by Sheila @ One Person's Journey Through a World of BooksWe discuss the books that we've read and what we're planning to read for the week.

 I finished reading the following in the past TWO weeks:

107. I married the Duke by Katharine Ashe (Historical Romance)
106. I Adored a Lord by Katharine Ashe (Historical Romance)
105, The Edge of Normal by Carla Norton (Crime Fiction)
104. The Dead Don't Dance by John Enright (Crime Fiction)
103. Undeniable by Jess Michaels (Historical Romance)
102. Nothing Denied by Jess Michaels (Historical Romance)
101. Secret Nights by Anita Mills (Historical Romance)
100. Mine, All Mine by Ella J. Quince (Historical Romance)
99. Lost in Temptation by Lauren Royal (Historical Romance)
98. Jaspar's War by Cym Lowell (Crime Fiction)

I posted reviews of the following:

Lost in Temptation by Lauren Royal
Jaspar's War by Cym Lowell
How to Lose a Bride in One Night by Sophie Jordan

4 comments:

Harvee said...

That's a lot of summer reading! Congrats!
Harvee
Book Dilettante

bermudaonion said...

Wow, you've been a reading machine!

Bob/Sally said...

That's a lot of reading!

Thanks for checking out What I'm Reading this week.

Kathy Martin said...

Looks like you had a very productive two weeks. I read and enjoyed The Edge of Normal but the rest of your books are new to me. Come see my week here. Happy reading!