Sunday, April 13, 2014

Sunday Salon/The Sunday Post: Weekly Update & Book Spine Poetry


The Sunday Post is a weekly meme hosted by Kimba the Caffeinated Book Reviewer ~ It's a chance to share news~ A post to recap the past week on your blog, showcase books and things we have received and share news about what is coming up on our blog for the week ahead.

It was THE election week. Very hectic and stressful. I was in no mood to read before the elections. And afterwards too, I was too tired. But I did read 3 books, one of which is a poetry book. I do not feel I have to hurry. I will try to read more in the next few days. I am participating in a poetry tour and M. J. Rose book tour. 

I posted the following on my blog:


2014 National Poetry Month: Reach for the Horizon tour

Book Spine Poetry: Take a few books, place them in such an order that makes sense to you, and Voila!!



poetic musings of an old fat man
the meaning of me
the collector of dying breaths
the virgin journals
at the threshold of alchemy

9 comments:

Red Iza said...

That was a lot of stress, it's already nice that you were able to read some :) I hope next week will be more relaxing, enjoy !

Unknown said...

I love the Book Spine Poetry .. shall have a look at my book shelf :)
Have a great week and Happy Reading.
My Sunday Post is here

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Enjoy your lovely books! And thanks for sharing...

Here's MY WEEKLY SUNDAY/MONDAY UPDATES

Tea said...

I've tried the Book Spine idea. It's fun.

Tanja - Tanychy said...

I am happy that you'll have more time to read now! :) I really loved this Book Spine Poetry and your choices were great :)

Tanja @ Ja Ĩitam, a ti?

A Voracious Reader said...

I'm glad you can relax now. I hope you have a wonderful week full of reading. :)

Unknown said...

M.J. Rose book tour?! I am so jealous. I read her Reincarnationist series and loved it. I have Seduction on my TBR shelf right now. I was so thrilled when I found that one used.

Serena said...

I just loved that we got some participants.

Michelle@Book Briefs said...

I love spine poetry too :) it is so much fun

My Weekly Wrap Up Post

Happy Reading!

Michelle @ Book Briefs