Thursday, July 18, 2013

Booking Through Summer Reading

btt button

Do your reading habits change in the summer? Do you take your books outside more? Do you curl up in the air conditioning? Do you read fluff instead of serious books? Are you too busy playing in the sun or gardening or whatever to read much at all?

My reading habit remains the same all through the year. That is for genre. But I do get more time to read in summer. Even if I take a vacation, I carry books, as most readers do. I do other stuff as well but my reading remains intact.

5 comments:

Bibliophile said...

Mine change in small ways: shorter but more frequent reading sessions and shorter books. That's about it. (My entry is here: http://52books.blogspot.com/2013/07/booking-through-thursday-summer-reading.html)

bermudaonion said...

I don't think my reading changes in the summer either.

Vilia said...

I need light or trashy books to read so I don't have to concentrate much when it is hot. Here's mine Backchatting Books BTT

Unknown said...

Vacations are made for reading. ;) Here's my btt post. http://thecraftyhome.net/2013/07/btt-summer-reading-redux/

zila @ Online PhD UK said...

My reading habits do not change much over the season. I just love to read whenever and wherever I can find the time.