Thursday, January 12, 2012

Booking Through Interview II




1. What’s your favorite time of day to read?

Anytime if I on the reading mode...

2. Do you read during breakfast? (Assuming you eat breakfast.)

No, as I am getting ready to go for work

3. What’s your favorite breakfast food? (Noting that breakfast foods can be eaten any time of day.)

Oatmeal with nuts!

4. How many hours a day would you say you read?

It depends. Some days 10 hours, others none!

5. Do you read more or less now than you did, say, 10 years ago?

I am reading less nowadays.

6. Do you consider yourself a speed reader?

Yes.

7. If you could have any superpower, what would it be?

To read even faster.

8. Do you carry a book with you everywhere you go?

Yes, I do.

9. What KIND of book?

Fiction/Poetry depending on my mood

10. How old were you when you got your first library card?

I don't remember, maybe 6 years!

11. What’s the oldest book you have in your collection? (Oldest physical copy? Longest in the collection? Oldest copyright?)

A leather bound Romeo and Juliet, which belonged to my mom. She inherited from her dad! It is from 1916!

12. Do you read in bed?

Yes, but on a regular basis.

13. Do you write in your books?

No, I don't

14. If you had one piece of advice to a new reader, what would it be?

Read at your own pace. Don't fret. Enjoy the words, the writing...

15. What question have I NOT asked at BTT that you’d love me to ask? (Actually, leave the answer to this one in the comments on this post, huh? So I can find them when I need inspiration!) 

I will let it pass for now.

7 comments:

Laurel-Rain Snow said...

Your oldest book is even older than mine (mine is from 1921).

I liked this exercise. Thanks for sharing...here's MY BTT POST and
MY WEBSITE

Anonymous said...

Enjoyed reading your answers, that's a great old book.
http://tributebooksmama.blogspot.com/2012/01/booking-through-thursday_12.html

Jo K said...

Interesting answers! That's a good advice. Here is my BTT.

Yvonne said...

I don't eat during breakfast either. In fact, I don't read during any meal.

bermudaonion said...

It's funny how we start to read less once we start blogging about our love of reading.

Anonymous said...

What an awesome family heirloom you have!
Glad you received the journal. I know you'll out it to good use.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my post! :)

I like your answer for #7... lol!! :)

#11, it's pretty cool..! What a great keepsake. Will you pass it on as well?

Great answer @ #14

Have a good day :)