Sunday, October 9, 2011

Mondays: Mailbox/What Are You Reading?/Musings

Mailbox Monday was created by Marcia at A Girl and Her BooksSerena of Savvy Verse & Wit is hosting for the month of October. This week too, I did not get any book but downloaded free kindle editions from Amazon. You can check those out for NOOK too. Have fun looking out for interesting titles at Pixel of Ink. (I have subscribed it on my Google Reader). Check those out:



It’s Monday! What Are You Reading? is hosted by Sheila of Book Journey. I managed to read two e-books via my kindle on Pc on my laptop! I read the following:

A Husband for Margaret
Maddy's Oasis

What types of nonfiction do you read? Can do multiple choices.

Science
DIY 
History
World Politics
Memoirs

17 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I hope they're all winners!

Leslie (Under My Apple Tree) said...

Those are all new titles for me. I hope they're good ones.

Mary (Bookfan) said...

Enjoy!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

Enjoy your new reads.

JLS Hall said...

I love free books! Hope these are all great reads!

Anonymous said...

They sound interesting, enjoy!

Vasilly said...

Happy reading!

RAnn said...

I grabbed The Pastor's Wife back when it was free; hope you enjoy it. Maybe I'll even read it someday.

Kristin said...

I've never heard of Pixel of Ink - will be checking it out after commenting here! Hope you enjoy all your books!

Stop by my It's Monday post if you get a chance.

Demijel said...

OOhh, cool books~ Happy reading!

Demi @ Only Somewhat Queer

Beth(bookaholicmom) said...

I'll be sure to check out Pixel of Ink. I love the freebies! I hope these are all ones you enjoy!

goatman said...

I am getting thru "The Monkey Wrench Gang" by Edward Abbey.
It seems to have current-day application to government intrusion into personal privacy with electronics instead of machinery.
Grit in the Gears so to speak.

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

You have such interesting titles here! Love that you are able to use your Kindle! Happy reading, my friend!

caite said...

I am not a big non-fiction fan. In the past most of my non-fiction were reference books of various subject... with the internet now, they tend to be out of date dust catchers.

Alyce said...

Free books are always a treat!

Teddy Rose said...

I hope you enjoy all of them!

Anna said...

You're on a roll with those free e-books!