Friday, May 6, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java



Jennifer asks, "Which book blogger would you most like to meet in real life?"

Stacy of Stacy's Books. I love her blog and her newly born son, Gage!! :D

ParaJunkee asks, "What character in a book would you most like to be, what character in a book would you most like to date?"


I would love to be Harry Potter. And as for dating goes, I think, I would love to date Sherlock Holmes!!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!

8 comments:

Pam (@iwriteinbooks) said...

Haha I would love to be most of the characters in Harry Potter! And I love the Sherlock Holmes answer. Of course, I wouldn't be bummed if Ron Weasley asked me out, either. ;O)

Mel u said...

Hi-I just hopping by to say hello-I happily return all follows- The Reading Life. Mel u

from an old follower of your blog

bookaddict4real said...

Sherlock Holmes ? INteresting choice

Anonymous said...

Just hopping by, have a great weekend.

Howard Sherman said...

I’ve met so many great people via the Book Book Blogger Con at Book Expo America I honestly can’t come up with a single name of a book blogger I want to meet but haven’t yet!

I’m heading back to BBC @ BEA. I hope to see you there!

Hop on by my blog and just say hi – http://www.howardsherman.net

Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Anonymous said...

You are so sweet!!! Gage and I would love to meet you too. He does owe you a kiss :) I have your address so if we ever get to India expect a knock on the door. My husband's family lives in India and his stories always make Jason think we should visit.

Deb Nance at Readerbuzz said...

I'm just popping in to say hello. I'd love to meet all bloggers, all readers in real life. Every blogger I've ever met, every reader I've ever met is a fascinating person. Reading does that to you!

doreen said...

I too am just stopping by to say hello. I hope you had a wonderful weekend:)