Friday, April 1, 2011

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me/Friday Find

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and

Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java

Jennifer asks: Since today is April Fool's Day in the USA, what is the best prank you have ever played on someone OR that someone has played on you?

I don't really remember!

Parajunjee asks: What is the book that you really don't want to admit to loving??

Brenda Joyce romance novels, although I really love to read and re-read those!

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...

Enjoy!

Friday Find:


Before I Go to Sleep by S J Watson

'As I sleep, my mind will erase everything I did today. I will wake up tomorrow as I did this morning. Thinking I'm still a child. Thinking I have a whole lifetime of choice ahead of me ...' Memories define us. So what if you lost yours every time you went to sleep? Your name, your identity, your past, even the people you love - all forgotten overnight. And the one person you trust may only be telling you half the story. Welcome to Christine's life.

7 comments:

bermudaonion said...

Before I Go to Sleep sounds really good!

Anonymous said...

Not a pranker myself, but I've been reading some good stories.

Hopping by. Enjoy your weekend.

TC said...

I've seena few people who don't want to admit to romance novels, can see a theme developing. Have a great weekend.

pussreboots said...

April Fool's Day is a non-event for me. Come see why. Happy blog hop.

Howard Sherman said...

At first I wasn't going to participate in this week's Book Blogger Hop. I'm not even sure why.

But here I am. And I'm glad! To dispel any false impressions people may have had about me being a old, stodgy fuddy-duddy I'm happy to share some of my very best pranks with you.

Highlights include - low-grade explosives, eggs and salt shakers. Get all the side-splitting details over on my blog - http://www.howardsherman.net

They date back to my younger years as a Brooklyn boy which brings about some introspection.

I'm going to go pull some pranks today. Look out world! I'm coming out of prankster retirement!
Howard Sherman
http://www.howardsherman.net

Anonymous said...

You know I love Brenda Joyce novels too and I've reread a few of them :)

Elizabeth said...

Hello...not a prankster either.

I am stopping by from the blog hop.

Hope you have a fun blog hop.

Stop by my blog if you like to see my answer.

http://silversolara.blogspot.com