Wednesday, January 5, 2011

I don't do challenges but.....

I read a lot of Crime Fiction and I started the new year by reading Cozy Mystery. So I thought I will go in for those challenges where I don't have to think what to read.

I found this 2011 Cozy Mystery Reading challenge hosted by Debbie's Book Bag and thought why not join it. A cakewalk really!

There are three levels:

Amateur Detective: Read 1-5 Cozy Mystery's
Private-Eye: Read 6-10 Cozy Mystery's
GumShoe: Read 11 or more Cozy Mystery's


Also joining in Cruisin' thru the Cozies Reading Challenge 2011 hosted by Yvonne of Socrates' Book Review.

1. Choose the level you wish to participate:

Level 1 - Snoop - Read 1-6 books
Level 2 - Investigator - Reading 7-12 books
Level 3 - Super Sleuth - Read 13 or more books


I am not committing for any level now. Will do that as I go along!

4 comments:

Yvonne said...

Welcome to the Crusin' thru the Cozies challenge! I just added a linky for completed reviews if you'd like to post yours there (not a requirement, though).

bermudaonion said...

Have fun with the challenges!

Veens said...

Good Luck :)

Harvee said...

This looks like a good challenge, as I read mysteries all year round. Just joined another mystery and thriller challenge to read 12 books!