Friday, December 24, 2010

Follow Friday 40/Book Beginnings on Friday

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and
Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java

Do feel free to explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you as I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Now go, explore both of my blogs! And follow them, if you like!! I follow blogs I like via Google Reader...


Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Book Beginnings on Friday is a meme hosted by Katy from A Few More Pages. Anyone can participate; just share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.

For twelve years I loved a man I knew to be somebody's husband. I didn't think of him as a husband. I thought of him as my my fated one, my true and perfect heart.

Sometimes Mine by Martha Moody

8 comments:

BLHmistress said...

I am stopping by to wish you a Merry Christmas.

Xmas Eve Follow Friday

Alison Can Read said...

Hopping through.
Merry Christmas!
My FF

Unknown said...

Happy Holidays!
Carmel @ Rabid Reads / Twitter

Ashley @ Bookaholics Anonymous said...

Happy holiday!

Crystal @ RBtWBC said...

Merry Christmas, I hope Santa brought you lots of books & goodies!
http://readingbetweenthewinesbookclub.blogspot.com

Su-sieee! Mac said...

Intriguing first line! I'm making late rounds from Follow Friday. :-) Happy New Year!

Doreen McGettigan said...

Hoping you had a terrific holiday and wishing you a positive and healthy New Year!

Kristin said...

New follower, just hopping through! Have a happy New Year! If you get a chance, stop by and enter my Nightshade giveaway(ends 1/3)

Kristin@MyBookishWays