Friday, October 22, 2010

Book Blogger Hop/Follow me/Friday Find

Follow Friday, is hosted by ParaJunkee,  Book Blogger Hop, is hosted by Jennifer (Crazy-For-Books), and
Follow Friday 40 and over is hosted by Java


Jennifer asks: "Where is your favorite place to read? Curled up on the sofa, in bed, in the garden"
I mostly read curled up in the sofa but there is no hard and fast rule. However, I can't read in bed!

ParaJunkee asks "What are you currently reading? Basically, what book is that?"

I am currently reading The Girl Who Kicked the Hornet's Nest by Stieg Larsson and it needs no introduction!

Meanwhile, you can explore my blog. You will definitely find something that interests you. I read wide range of genres, except maybe for a few. I also write poetry. You can read that on my other blog, rooted. Feel free to explore both of my blogs!

Enjoy!

Friday Find:

The Long Falling by Keith Ridgway

Grace Quinn is an Englishwoman living in rural Ireland. Isolated by religion and circumstance, she endures both an abusive husband and a strained relationship with her son, Martin, whose open homosexuality her husband refused to accept. After an act of desperation, reeling with doubt and denial, she seeks out her son in Dublin. Keith Ridgway "affectingly renders the separate sanctuaries of mother and son . . .and lights the distance between them."

4 comments:

bermudaonion said...

I LOVE to read in bed and have trouble sleeping if I don't.

Sharon Galligar Chance said...

The Long Following looks really good! I love books about Ireland!

Hop by if you get a chance!

Sugar and Snark said...

Hopping by to say have a great weekend and week!

Karen, author of "My Funny Dad, Harry" said...

I like reading on the bus. It makes the time go by faster. Stopping by from Bloggers over 40.