Friday, October 8, 2010

24 Hour Read-a-thon: Reader and Cheerleader

Reader Readathon Button24 Hour Read-a-thon is only a few hours away. I have always participated as reader. This time I will be cheering too. I opted for three hours. I might do it for more hours. Mainly because, due to my reading slump, I might not be able to read! Please do pray that I am able to read something, even if only one book.

I have been alloted to cheer those whose names/blogs start with M. However, that does not mean I will not be visiting my regular blogger friends! I wish all of you a happy 24 Hour Read-a-thon. Reading is important but enjoying it is more so! So, go, readers/cheerleaders, go!

I don't have short skirts or pom-poms! If anyone wishes me to gift those, feel free to do! :D

4 comments:

Deepali said...

haha! Thanks Gautami...this is my first read-a-thon, and I'm not sure how to post, what to post, when to post - hope you can help! :)

- Dee from e-Volving Books

Alyce said...

Good luck with the readathon! I'll be hosting a mini-challenge in the middle of the night, so I'm excited about that. :)

Stephanie said...

I am hopeful for you that you will be able to break your slump during the read-a-thon!

Nise' said...

Have a great time. I am not participating this year due to being on vacation!