Friday, August 13, 2010

Book Beginnings on Friday

Book Beginnings on Friday is hosted by Becky at Page Turners. Share the opening sentence of your current read, making sure that you include the title and author so others know what you're reading.


Here I will share two opening sentences of the book I finished only a short while ago.

You saw me before I saw you. In the airport, that day you had that look in your eyes, as though you wanted something from me, as though you'd wanted it for a long time time.

It is one of those start to finish books. My review will come up in a day or so.

5 comments:

Jo-Jo said...

I love that beginning! What a great meme this is...I might have to do this one in the future.

fredamans said...

Very nice! Here is my 56; http://fredasvoice.blogspot.com/2010/08/friday-56_13.html

Alyce said...

That is a great first line!

Tea said...

Yup, I love that first line. Makes me want to read the book.

http://readwithtea.blogspot.com/2010/08/book-beginnings-on-friday.html#links

pussreboots said...

Reminds me of the opening of La Jette or Twelve Monkeys.

My beginning is from Northward to the Moon by Polly Horvath.