Saturday, January 2, 2010

2009: Thrillers/Suspense/Mystery books

After a long time I got back to read Thrillers/Supense/Mystery books. I rediscovered the thrill again and will continue with it for as long as I can. Do check out my reviews by clicking on the titles. I will go backwards for it from December to Jan. I will star the books I liked best:

1) The Undertaker's Widow by Phillip M. Margolin

2) Cold Skin by Steven Herrick*

3) 72 Virgins by Avi Perry

4) The Brutal Telling by Louise Penny

5) The Secret Hour by Luanne Rice

6) The Sister Pact by Cami Checkett

7) Nightshade by John Saul*

8) Deep Freeze by Lisa Jackson

9) Wait Until Twilight by Sang Pak**

10) Faces In The Fire by T. L. Hines**

11) The Reincarnationist by M J Rose*

12) Best Intentions by Emily Listfield

13) Prince Rupert's Teardrops by Lisa Glass*

14) Kill For Me by Karen Rose*

15) Tommy Gun Tango by Brant Randall/Bruce Cook

16) One Scream Away by Kate Brady

17) A World I Never Made by James Lepore

18) Baby Shark by Robert Fate

19) The Girl Who Stopped Swimming by Joshilyn Jackson*

20) The Merry Misogynist by Colin Cotterill

21) Curse of the Pogo Stick by Colin Cotterill

22) In the Shadow Of the Glacier by Vicki Delany

23) Chinatown Angel by A. E. Roman

24) the rivers run dry by Sibella Giorello*


25) Six Seconds by Rick Mofina*

26) Disco of the Departed by Colin Cotterill

27)
The Curse of the Holy Pail by Sue Ann Jaffarian

28) Frantic by Katherine Howell*

29) Long After Midnight by Iris Johanson

30) Fiction by Ara 13

31) Blood Harvest by Brant Randall

32) Dante's Inferno by Sarah Lovett*

33) The Unseen by T. L. Hines**

34) Fault Line by Barry Eisler*

Wow! I read a lot! I like that.




6 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love thrillers! I red Fault Line but have some of the others on my wish list. You did read a lot!

Nikki in Niagara said...

Lots on there I want to read! A couple I already have waiting in the wings.

Staci said...

Great list of books!!!

(Diane) Bibliophile By the Sea said...

WOW That is a lot of thrillers. I go through periods when I need to read several of these one after the other.

Beth F said...

I wanted to stop by and wish you happy new year!

Serena said...

wow you read a ton of mystery/thrillers in 2009! I really like MJ Rose's book too.