Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Non-fiction meme

As I have not being reading, I have no reviews to post here. I have received two books from Collins, a branch from HarperCollins. Those are non-fiction and that too something entirely different genre. Nothing about people, places or animals..

You can understand by reading the titles what I really mean:

1). Grow your Money/101 easy tips to plan, save and invest by Jonathan D. Pond
2). Babyproofing your Marriage by Stacie Cockrell, Cathy O'Neill and Julia Stone

I will get around those books and write my opinions. I have already written reviews for two books, I received from Collins.

Downsizing Your Home With Style by Lauri Ward
The Ultimate Tea Diet by Mark “dr. tea” Ukra with Sharyn Kolberg

I found those books very interesting, informative and useful. What I loved about it is my family and friends wanted to grab those books. They seldom even look at my very precious novels. Someday, I would consider doing it professionally. For now, I am only increassing my knowledge!

Wait a moment, writing this, I thought I would have a bit of fun, my dear blogger friends! Why don't we interact? Let me put it this way:

a). What issues/topic interests you most--non-fiction, i.e, cooking, knitting, stitching, thereare infinite topics that has nothing to do with novels?
b). Would you like to review books concerning those?
c). Would you like to be paid or do it as interest or hobby? Tell reasons for what ever you choose.
d). Would you recommend those to your friends and how?
e). If you have already done something like this, link it to your post.
f). Please don't forget to link back here or whoever tags you.


Now to tag , let me see--more the merrier, 10. Get this meme moving! Let us see how each of us fares!

To start with, I tag:
Eva
Alice Teh
Alison
Becky
Booklogged
C J Hill
framed
marg
Melody
Nithin
Ravenous Reader

0 comments: