Monday, April 27, 2009

Mondays: Musings, Mailbox and what have yous

monday-musing

Do you read non-fiction regularly? Do you read it in a different way or place than you read fiction?

In non-fiction, I mainly read memoirs, biographies and travelogues fairly regularly. I also read science based books very often. History based books to interest as do books on religion. By that I don't mean religious texts. I steer clear of those. I can read non-fiction anywhere. That means, I don't need any particular place for it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I received the following books:

1) The Horseman's Graves by Jacqueline Baker

2) Tea and Other Ayama Na Tales by Eleanor Bluestein

3) The Noticer by Andy Andrew



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's Monday! What Are You Reading This Week? is a weekly event hosted by J. Kaye of J. Kaye's Book Blog, "to list the books completed last week, the books currently being read, and the books to be finish this week."


Book I finished:


The Horseman's Grave by Jacquiline Baker

Books I am currently reading:

1) The 19th Wife by David Ebershoff

2) Now Silence by Tori Warner Shepard


0 comments: